Order Flow Analysis
About The Course
- Listed In : Futures & Options
- Language : English/Hindi
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Program : Live Online/Classroom
- How to analyse price action based analysis through institutional volume and importance of volume support and resistance for intraday charts
- Time Price Opportunity Analysis- TPO
- Importance of market profile letters from O to X.
- Understanding of D, P & B shaped patterns to successfully trade in intraday i.e. 5 & 15 minutes charts
- Delta & Cumulative delta Analysis
- Buyer and seller imbalance analysis
- High volume node ( HVN) support & resistance points
- Delta Divergence Analysis
- Trade filter analysis
- Live market examples in futures & option premium charts on 15 & 5 minutes charts.
- Advanced futures and options course dives trainees into the world of derivatives and gives trainees detailed knowledge of their working on futures and options.
- With the advanced curriculum, trainees certainly know the importance and aspects of the course and how they shape trainees into successful traders.
- We focus on individuals and polish their skills as a trader, making them better themselves. We help increase awareness and show individuals the importance of options and futures to bring out the best trader in themselves.
We conduct classroom training sessions where individual attention is given to all students.
Certification will be provided to the students after course completion by our institute
PRACTICAL HANDS-ON KNOWLEDGE ON :
- Live Real-Time Day Trading classes where trainees can gain first-hand exposure to the workings of the share markets.
Tips2trades offers one of the best advanced futures & options courses in Mumbai. The advanced futures & options courses offering a deeper knowledge into the working of derivative- options & futures.
The advanced course covers all important aspects of futures and options that help polishing the trading skills of individuals , helping them become better traders.
To increase and create awareness about two significant derivatives – otions & futures that will help individuals perform better in the share markets
- Experienced Trainees/Instructors
- Online Live Interactive Session
- Classroom Interactive Learning
- Affordable Course Fees
- Lifetimes Support For Solving Doubts and Queries
- Flexible Course Timings
- Finance Students
- Corporate Executives
- Stay-At-Home Parents
- Working Professionals
- Finance Professionals
- Volume Profile AnalysisHow to analyse price action based analysis through institutional volume and importance of volume support and resistance for intraday charts.
- Market Profile Analysis :
Time Price Opportunity Analysis- TPO
Importance of market profile letters from O to X
Understanding of D, P & B shaped patterns to successfully trade in intraday i.e. 5 & 15 minutes charts
- Order flow Analysis :
Understanding of detailed buyer & seller volume action within each candle.
Delta & Cumulative delta Analysis
High volume node ( HVN) support & resistance pointsDelta Divergence AnalysisTrade filter analysisLive market examples in futures & option premium charts on 15 & 5 minutes charts.
- Market Profile Analysis :
4 Sessions of 1.5 hours each
Group Training :
2 Students: Pay Rs.9,000/Student
3 Students: Pay Rs.7,500/Student
A Fundamental Understanding Of The Workings Of Financial Markets
Course Fees :
Rs. 10,000/- Per Student
BASIC TECHNICAL ANALYSIS COURSE
BASIC EQUITY FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS COURSE
EQUITY FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS COURSE
COMMODITY & CURRENCY COURSE
LONG TERM FUND MANAGEMENT COURSE(LTFM)
ADVANCED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
CO-FOUNDER, MAIN TRAINER
Ms. Pavitraa Shetty
Which option trading course is best?
Take our futures and options training course in Mumbai. It is the best options trading course we offer.
How can I learn F&O trading?
With the help of our excellent future and options course, you can learn f&o trading in the ed technical analysis course that is all about improving profitability in the share market.
541-D, 4-B, 1st floor Shrijiniketan,
Dr Ambedkar Road, Above Matunga
Clinic Matunga, Mumbai-400019.
# 12/1 1st Floor, 17th Cross Road,
Near Nandhini Hotel, JP Nagar
5th phase, Bengaluru 69