Basic Technical Analysis Course
- Listed In : Technical Analysis
- Language : English / Hindi
- Difficulty : Beginner
- Program : Live Online/Classroom
- The Basic Technical Analysis course benefits individuals who aspire to a career in the share market industry, finance students, homemakers and more.
- The course is perfect for aspiring traders, investors and analysts who aim at learning the core technicalities and values associated with the markets.
- The course is taught in English & Hindi. Trainees can opt for the language they find comfortable.
- Tips2trade offers personalised one-on-one training for aspiring traders and investors at the comfort of their homes. (Applicable Only For Mumbai Trainees)
- Trainees get the opportunity to access rich learning course material in online presentations, tutorials and notes. The e-learning course materials help them revise everything they learn in their live online instructor program.
- Tips2trade offers classroom learning sessions as well apart from offering online sessions.
- A beginners course in Technical Analysis covers the core values and fundamental elements one needs to know about trading and investing.
- Learn & Understand important financial terms & processes, profitable trading strategies; learn to use momentum indicators and more.
PRACTICAL HANDS-ON KNOWLEDGE ON
- Learn Share Market Terminologies with Live Market Examples
Tips2trade offers one of the best technical analysis course in Mumbai and throughout India. Our Basic Technical Analysis course aims at imparting financial literacy to aspiring traders, investors, analysts via our systematically designed and industry-relevant share market course.
Our course covers the fundamental aspects and core values that include important concepts, techniques, and methods to learn when aiming for a career in trading or investing.
The course covers all principal elements such as share market terminologies, understanding the IPO Process, how to use and work with different trading software and more that gives trainees a fundamental and in-depth understanding of the trading and investing process.
To increase and create awareness about the importance of Technical Analysis via imparting fundamental values of the technical analysis concept that helps them make confident and profitable decisions in the future.
- Learn From Experienced Trainers Who Have A Solid Experience In The Field
- Affordable Course Fees
- Flexible Course Timings
- Interactive, Engaging and Live Online Learning
- Classroom Learning Sessions
- Personalised One-On-One Offline Learning (Applicable Only For Mumbai Trainees)
- Lifetime support provided for clearing doubts, addressing issues.
- In-Depth Course Learning with Rich E-Learning Material Provided.
- Finance Students
- Aspiring Traders and Investors
- New Traders and Investors
- Individuals Aspiring to work for a broking house/bank/mutual fund/financial institute.
- Importance of Dow Theory
- Construction of candlestick patterns
- Difference between Technical and Fundamental Analysis
- How to identify strong support & resistance levels (Pivot points)
- Identification of stocks for intraday & long term portfolio
- How to build a strong portfolio to beat the best mutual funds with lesser capital
- Practical significance of 12 strongest Candlestick Patterns with extremely profitable trading strategies like:
- Shooting star
- Inverted Hammer
- Spinning Top
- Engulfing patterns
- Hammer etc.
- Volume Analysis
- Bollinger bandsr
5 Sessions Of 1.5 hour each ( 7.5 Hours)
Flexible Timings As Per Trainee and Trainer’s Schedule.
Group Training :
2 students: Rs 32,000 ONLY
3 Students: Rs 42,000 ONLY
Course Fees :
Rs 18,000 Per Student
BASIC TECHNICAL ANALYSIS COURSE
BASIC EQUITY FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS COURSE
EQUITY FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS COURSE
COMMODITY & CURRENCY COURSE
LONG TERM FUND MANAGEMENT COURSE(LTFM)
ADVANCED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Mr. Abhijeet. Ramachandrran
Ms. Pavithra Shetty
With the technical analysis training course in Mumbai your technical analysis skills will be improvised and will help you gain more profit from stock.
Yes, it is the most important part of trading.
Take the leading and best technical analysis courses of tips2trade and learn technical analysis in the best way
541-D, 4-B, 1st floor Shrijiniketan,
Dr Ambedkar Road, Above Matunga
Clinic Matunga, Mumbai-400019.
# 12/1 1st Floor, 17th Cross Road,
Near Nandhini Hotel, JP Nagar
5th phase, Bengaluru 69