Basic Equity Fundamental Analysis Course
About The Course
- Listed In : Equity Fundamental Analysis
- Language : English & Hindi
- Difficulty : Intermediate
- Program : Live Online/Classroom
- The course benefits students, corporate executives, analysts, anyone having an interest in share markets.
- The course is taught in multiple languages: English & Hindi
- The Course is taught via online sessions as well as classroom learning sessions.
- Personalised one-on-one training for individual traders and investors at their homes (only applicable for Mumbai trainees).
- Trainees can access all e-course materials, be it online presentations, notes & tutorials.
- A Professional course covering all the aspects of share markets and equity markets in detail.
- The course introduces various stock markets elements like analysing financial statements, understanding multiple banking terms and their significance, annual report analysis, peer group analysis and more.
- The course is designed immaculately for accommodating traders, investors, and insurance advisors with varying levels of expertise and knowledge of the share market.
- The course helps trainees develop interest and awareness within students, market professionals, finance professionals, new investors, and traders. With invoking entrepreneurial spirits and skills, we believe in creating an independent career map for the trainees from this course.
- The course curriculum covers the IPO process and identification, which leads to profitable returns. Potential financial statement analysis and ratio analysis is covered.
- Learn the essential performance metrics and corporate actions and their impacts. Trainees get to learn a method of valuation of stocks that allows them to get practical.
We conduct classroom training sessions where individual attention is given to all students.
Certification will be provided to the students after course completion by our institute
PRACTICAL HANDS-ON KNOWLEDGE ON :
- Live Day Trading classes where trainees get the opportunity for market analysis and scout for new trading opportunities.
The Equity Fundamental analysis course is taught by one of the best financial trainers in India. They have an individual experience of a decade in the finance industry and offer just the needed guidance and mentoring required for understanding the various share market elements. This course’s best share marketing course in Mumbai is the ease at which knowledge is imparted to the trainees. Our trainees come from different walks of life, so our course syllabus is designed comprehensively, covering all significant aspects, essential vocabulary, and other elements needed for a thorough and deep understanding of the financial markets.
The Equity Fundamental Analysis course helps develop entrepreneurial skills, making you independent for charting your career map.
To create and increase a strong awareness among stock market enthusiasts, finance students, investors, traders, etc., about the power and importance of the stock market. The course will help you understand the workings of the share markets and equity markets.
- Affordable Fees
- Share Market Terminologies explained with live market examples.
- Flexible Course timings
- Interactive & Real-Time Learning
- Classroom Learning
- Live Projects & Practical Hands-On Training
- In-Depth Course Learning
- Lifetime support for clearing doubts, asking advice and addressing questions related to stock markets.
- Course E-material provided
- The benefit of personalised in-person learning or online live learning.
- Corporate Executives
- Brokers/Sub-Brokers Employees
- Anyone Having an Interest In The Share Market
- IPO process & identification of right IPO stocks for excellent returns
- Financial statement Analysis:
- Profit & Loss account
- Balance Sheet
- Ratio Analysis ( Profitability & valuation ratios to determine fair value of the stock)
- Peer Group Analysis (How to identify strongest company in peer group)
- Analysis of banking & housing finance companies using banking ratios
- Significance & meaning of banking terms like:
- Repo rate
- Reverse repo rate
- Banking rate
- Fundamental Stock screener to always select the best stocks based on important performance metrics
- Annual report Analysis
- DCF & PE method of valuation of stocks (Over/Undervalued)
- Impact Of Corporate actions like:
- Rights Issue
- Buy Back
- Open Offer
- Stock Split
3 Students: Rs 42,000 ONLY
BASIC TECHNICAL ANALYSIS COURSE
BASIC EQUITY FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS COURSE
EQUITY FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS COURSE
COMMODITY & CURRENCY COURSE
LONG TERM FUND MANAGEMENT COURSE(LTFM)
ADVANCED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
CO-FOUNDER, MAIN TRAINER
Ms. Pavitraa Shetty
Fundamental analysis helps you learn the basic equity along with the best stock marketing strategies that will help in achieving more monetary profits.
If you want to become a fundamental analyst then take our fundamental analysis course that will teach you all the basic and advanced concepts.
The fundamental analysis is valuing an asset by concentrating on the factors affecting the company's future and the basic business.
541-D, 4-B, 1st floor Shrijiniketan,
Dr Ambedkar Road, Above Matunga
Clinic Matunga, Mumbai-400019.