Basic Futures & Options Course
- Listed In : Futures & Options
- Language : English / Hindi
- Difficulty : Beginner
- Program : Live Online/Classroom
- The course is suitable for individuals aiming to have basic knowledge and sharpening their trading skills, and having a clear idea of derivatives- Options & Futures.
- The course is taught in Hindi & English as per the trainees’ preferred communication language.
- We offer personalised one-on-one training for trainees in the comfort of their homes. It is exclusive to Mumbai-based Trainees only.
- Trainees have full access to all e-course materials, including online presentations, tutorials, notes, etc.
- Both Online & Classroom Sessions Available
- Learn Important Futures Terminologies such as Futures Contract Pricing, Margin & Respective Lot Sizes and Much More.
- Learn To Use The OPtions Greek Calculator for selecting the right price for profitable trades using Delta, Theta And Vega.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
PRACTICAL HANDS-ON KNOWLEDGE ON :
- Live Real-Time Day Trading classes where trainees can gain first-hand exposure to the workings of the share markets.
Tips2trade, a stock market institute in Mumbai, offers one of the best futures & options courses in Mumbai. Our Basic Futures & Options Courses aims at imparting financial literacy for all individuals interested and passionate about knowing the stock market workings.
The introductory course covers all essential and relevant aspects of the futures and options that help you level up your trading skills and become a better trader.
An immaculately designed course with a thorough curriculum offers trainees the fundamental knowledge of futures and options for helping them survive in the market.
- To Create and Increase Strong Awareness about the core values of futures and options and help individuals understand how to trade and invest in the share markets in a better manner.
- Experience Trainers/Instructors
- Online Live Sessions
- Classroom Learning
- Affordable Course Fees
- Flexible Course Timings
- Easy To Understand Beginners Course
- Interactive Learning Format
- Lifetime Support For Solving Doubts and Queries.
- Finance Students
- Working Professions
- Finance Professionals
- Corporate Executives
- Stay-At-Home Parents
- Futures Terminologies like:
- Futures contract pricing
- Cash & carry Arbitrage strategy used by institutional investors
- Margin & respective lot sizes (Nifty, Bank Nifty & individual stocks)
- Mark to Market impact on personal P & L (MTM)
- Understanding Open interest data for trend analysis
Understanding Option chain table concepts:
- Strike price
- Implied Volatility
- Selection of strike price parameters
- In the money options
- At the money options
- Out of the money options
- Long Call
- Short Call
- Long Put
- Shot Put
- Synthetic Long Call
- Long Straddle
- Short Straddle
- Long Strangle
- Short Strangle
How to use Options Greek calculator to select the right strike price for profitable trades using:
20 Practical intraday & positional exercises of trading in Nifty & Bank Nifty & individual stocks using options strategies & Option Greek calculator
Group Training :
Course Fees :
BASIC TECHNICAL ANALYSIS COURSE
BASIC EQUITY FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS COURSE
EQUITY FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS COURSE
COMMODITY & CURRENCY COURSE
LONG TERM FUND MANAGEMENT COURSE(LTFM)
ADVANCED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Mr. Abhijeet. Ramachandrran
Ms. Pavithra Shetty
541-D, 4-B, 1st floor Shrijiniketan,
Dr Ambedkar Road, Above Matunga
Clinic Matunga, Mumbai-400019.
# 12/1 1st Floor, 17th Cross Road,
Near Nandhini Hotel, JP Nagar
5th phase, Bengaluru 69